Holiday Photo Collage


So I finally got those holiday cards off the wall!  It made for a fun afterschool activity for me and my daughter.  We cut out all the photos, pasted them to some paper to make a collage, and then scanned it into the computer.  Now it's a great desktop image! LJ made her own photo collage of friends and family to hang on her bulletin board too.

My plan is to do this each year and keep a simple archive of family and friends over the years.  (We'll see if I'm this motivated every year?)!  I think it will be fun to have the photos up as new ones come in for the 2010 holiday season... great way to see how all the kids have grown. 

We also cut out the other cards for gift tags...


Is it a snow day for you too?  Do you have any fun indoor activities to share?
 


Popular Posts